Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oh Pottery Barn...

So before we even moved into our current home we bought our couch. I never occurred to me that as a first time home buyer that I truly didn't know what my style was. We moved in and I was quickly over whelmed with the vast amount of white walls. Over time I realized how in love I was with a vintage shabby chic look. See, I probably tell my husband once a week, "I am just not in love with xxx anymore." You can fill in the xxx with various pieces of furniture or accessories... I could NOT tell him this about the couch! I knew he would officially flip out. Today, I think I finally feel better about the couch, thanks to Pottery Barn!

On a random trip to the Pottery Barn outlet, I found an ottoman that I fell in love with. I was hoping that it would make the room lighter, since we have a dark leather couch, and also add a little shabby look. I am much happier! Plus, it was 56% off original price! :)

The following is the before and after look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog